From here we make a base for more activities to happen and host different kinds of Glocal Development Products.
We don’t want to get you dizzy, although we want to sum up a few of the activities we are developing
Hold on: an organic seedbank, a zero waste shop/cooperative, natural pharmacy, meditation practices, eco trails, I-pooh Native WC, toollibrary, ecocamping, art, DIY workshops, teachings, repaircafe, sweatlodge, off grid energy station, natural buildings, fruitforest, tree nurturance, permaculture garden, community garden, rewilding/regenration of the landscape (to attract wildlife) natural swimmingpool, sport activities, repairing communcal spaces like benches and making art in the village, organizing a WTF festival, making a solar shower, bike washer, the production of natural medicines and sacred spaces for people to reconnect with their nature.
What to support?
Donations we might receive will be used for the following things: transportation (car + fuel expenses), organic seeds, tools, construction materials, kitchen equipments, natural paints, herbal extracter solarcollector, off grid energy system (batteries and inverter) waterpomps, watertanks, raingutters and bureaucracy to make WTF a registered organisation.
And only in case you mention to help cover my personal costs so that I can continue to focus on this work I will be happy as my personal budget is almost gone.
Donate money or resources
As for now you can you support the start up by paypal or tranfer money on my personal bankaccount: F. Vrijman; NL70 TRIO 0198 5402 21. If you want to send resources instead of money you can contact us.
In order for you to know how much is being donated and where the money exactlty go’s to we will send you an email to invite you to the co-budgetting document so that you can trace this process.
WTF as offical organisation
We consider making WTF very soon an NGO, cooperative, non profit to make it more official so that there also will be a bankaccount specifically related to the organisation on not to me personally.
Become a sponsor/partner
As indiviual or as organisation you can also become sponsor or partner. We can show your name and your organisation on the webiste and on the locations or you can stay anonymous. The only rule is that WTF always stays an autonomous network but is more then happy to receive suggetions for improvements from any sponsors and partners.
What else can you do to help
- Share the platform with friends, family and people who might be interested.
- Like WTF on Facebook (although we don’t like using Facebook)
- Follow us so that you receive updates in your email.
- Download Do-Nation Passports (not yet ready) to share at social places in your local area (for example at libraries, restaurants, busstops, coffeebars, sportcentres,etc)
- Become active to grow your GDP’s
- Facilitate a place where you exchange resources to revive your local area’s resilience
- Organize an event where you discuss the reviving process in your area and get people interested in solidarity economy principles by sharing information and asking visitors to exchange their skills, resources and knowledge
- Share your details/local actions so that it becomes visible on the site and on our social media
- Be part of other glocal networks that helps to grow resilience